The Program tab within your ClickFit account is where you can access more information about the program and the program principles.
12 Rules for Weight Loss:
We have 12 rules for weight loss that are important for progress, some are big and some are small, however all are just as important. These consist of;
- Discover your DNA (as your body down to its genetics plays a role in how you can lose weight)
- Weigh yourself each week, no matter what (consistency and accountability is key to success)
- Eat a high protein breakfast to prevent cravings (high protein keeps you fuller for longer)
- Track what you eat, especially your treats (knowing what you eat and how you're tracking it vital)
- Use the meal plan but make it work for you (we provide the baseline, but everyone is different)
- Stop eating by 8pm and get a good nights sleep (adequate rest and sleep is a key component)
- Make time for exercise, don't exercise to eat (exercise is just as important to your health as your diet)
- Use the 20:80 rule if dining out or ordering in (eating out is great, however shouldn't be the go to)
- Restrict alcohol to 2 days a week, if at all (alcohol is ok in moderation, not all the time)
- Eat slowly, seated and on a regular schedule (managing your eating and hunger is also important)
- Don't let stress or setbacks stop you (it isn't always easy, but pushing through is what matters)
- Find reasons to fistbump (celebrate the small wins on your way to the big win)
Read about the rules in depth in Program > 12 rules for weight loss.
Program Guide PDF's:
Here on ClickFit you can get a download of your weekly program. This contains your Meal Plan, Shopping List, and tips for the week.
Select the pink download buttons next to each week to download a PDF for the week.
Program > Program Guide PDF's.
Take the Welcome Tour:
If you want an overview of the program this is where to start. Head on over to Program > Extra Reading > Welcome Tour to get started.