The most important tools that the program provides are found in the Food & Exercise Tab.
These include your meal plan, shopping list and exercise plan.
View this in Food & Exercise > Menu Plan.
Your Meal Plan;
You receive a 7 day meal plan each week that contains 3 meals and snacks per day.
- You can note the calorie breakdown and macro nutrient breakdown of the daily plan
- You can swap meals you do not like using the double arrows under each meal
- You can click on each meal to view the recipe
- You can automatically track the meal to your tracker by clicking the tick
- You can navigate through the days of the week with the date bar above
- You can download the weekly meal plan and shopping list with the icons on the right of the date bar
Your Shopping List:
Everything you need for your weekly meal plan will be provided in your shopping list.
View this in Food & Exercise > Shopping List.
- You can adjust the days you want to shop for, e.g. a full week (7 days) or 3 or 1 day
- You can scroll down to see the full shopping list broken down into separate groups
- You can adjust the amount of people you are shopping for and what meals
Your Exercise Plan:
Here you have your exercise plan, like your meal plan, you are provided with an exercise plan each week.
Go to Food & Exercise > Exercise Plan to get started.
- Click on each day to view the exercise plan for the day
- Click on each individual exercise for steps and a video tutorial
- You can track the exercise to your tracker by clicking the tick